Suro Organic Elderberry Syrup, 236ml
Fight colds, flus, coughs and sore throats with Certified Organic Elderberry Syrup made with organic Canadian elderberry, extracts of elderflowers, propolis, and raw honey.
Elderberries are traditionally used to help fight colds and flus, soothe sore throats, help in cases of coughing, and help with fevers.
Suro Organic Elderberry Syrup also contains propolis, elderflower and echinacea tinctures with Canadian raw honey.
Physician-formulated, each dose of adult syrup contains over 3,000mg of elderberry, has zero water and is fructose-free.
- Certified Organic, Non GMO
- No added water or fructose
- Canadian, Organic, Raw, Unpasteurized Honey
- Better resistance to heat and light than European elderberry
- Approved by Health Canada
- Elderberry, elderflower and echinacea extracts
- A syrup that tastes good and works
- 2 to 4 times per day
- Adults: 2tsp (10ml)
- 10 to 14 years old: 1tsp (5ml)
- 5 to 9 years old: 1/2tsp (2.5ml)
- 2 to 4 years old: 1/4tsp (1.25ml)
Medicinal Ingredients PER Tbsp (15ml):
|Organic Elderberry (Sambucus canadensis) 1:2||331.6 mg|
|Propolis tincture (bee hive) 1:5||4.82 mg|
|Echinacea root tincture (Echinacea purpurea) 1:5.5||1.91 mg|
Water, Honey*, Elderberries*, Aniseed* Spearmint*, Cinnamon*, Juniper berries*, Vitamin C, Essential oil of clove*, Organic*.