Rosita Extra Virgin Cod Liver Oil
Providing you with wild caught, unprocessed, raw & sustainable fish liver oils fresh from the crystal clear waters of Norway.
Rosita Extra Virgin Cod Liver Oil gives you nutritional benefits of a whole, nourishing food. It's a source of naturally occurring vitamins A and D, and omega-3 fatty acids (it also has the full spectrum of omega fats!) and helps provide vibrant hair, skin and nails while boosting your immune system.
Rosita Real Foods is a trusted source of wild caught, raw fish liver oils, rendered from sustainably harvested fish living in the crystal clear waters of the remote Norwegian Fjords.
Rosita's goal is to provide you with a genuine extra virgin cod liver oil that’s as close to the freshness and nutrient content as you would find in the liver of a living codfish.
No chemicals, solvents or mechanical devices are ever used during extraction or production. The oil is completely unrefined and produced under the total absence of heat, an invaluable process that protects its incredible nutritional value.
The result is the same wild and raw liver oil that our ancestors, the Vikings and old Scandinavian fishermen, consumed for robust health and healing.
Rosita's oils are also totally unprocessed and free of hazardous levels of contaminants. They supply the nutrients in the form that Mother Nature intended.
- Wild caught and sustainably harvested from the Helgeland fjords of northern Norway.
- Raw and handcrafted by the Rosita family, using a rare, exclusive and generations-old cold-process extraction technique that turns to nature to separate the oil from the livers.
- Fish to fresh oil within hours!
- Mild, fishy, buttery taste.
- Contains only naturally-occurring vitamin A and vitamin D in the concentration and proportion nature intended. No synthetic vitamins are added.
- Gives you 395 IU vitamin D3 per teaspoon and 3,900 IU vitamin A per teaspoon (with some variation batch-by-batch due to naturally occurring seasonal shifts).
- Gives you 443 mg EPA and 605 mg DHA per teaspoon, along with a full spectrum of omega fats, including 3, 4, 6, 7, 9 and 11.
- Not winterized like other oils in order to preserve full spectrum of nutritious fats that protect against oxidation.
- Made only from Atlantic cod (Gadus morhua) caught by line (no nets!) in the pristine waters near Dønna, Norway.
- Created in small batches.
- No heat, bleach, solvents, mechanization, winterization or chemicals are used.
- Nitrogen-flushed glass bottle minimizes oxidation, with minimal exposure to oxygen and light and no exposure to metals.
- Each batch is tested twice for contaminants and monitored to maintain strict EU standards before being exported.
- A tiny drop of natural antioxidants - rosemary herb and full spectrum vitamin E (from sunflower seeds) is added to maintain freshness.
- Oxygen-free bottles can be shipped without cold packs.
- Please shake before using! Because this is a raw, minimally processed product, the naturally-occurring fats in the cod liver oil can collect at the top of the bottle. Shaking before each use helps distribute them evenly.
Refrigerate after opening. Once opened, consume within three months (may become thick and cloudy when cold). Unopened bottles can be stored in the freezer for up to two years.
- Adults: 1/2 to 1 teaspoon daily or as needed, with food.
- Children and sensitive individuals: 1 to 4 drops daily or as needed, with food.
- Infants (4 months and older, as approved by doctor): 1 to 3 drops daily as needed. Drops may be administered by spoon or by dropper prior to feeding.
- Pregnant and nursing mothers: Do not exceed more than ¼ teaspoon daily. Take as needed. Best taken with food.
Wild caught cod liver oil, rosemary, organic vitamin E.