Rosita Extra Virgin Cod Liver Oil Softgels
With these convenient Rosita Extra Virgin Cod Liver Oil (EVCLO) softgels, you can take the raw, wholesome nutrition of this true superfood everywhere. No refrigerator or spoon needed!
Rosita Extra Virgin Cod Liver Oil gives you nutritional benefits of a whole, nourishing food. It's a source of naturally occurring vitamins A and D, and omega-3 fatty acids (it also has the full spectrum of omega fats!) and helps provide vibrant hair, skin and nails while boosting your immune system.
Rosita Real Foods is a trusted source of wild caught, raw fish liver oils, rendered from sustainably harvested fish living in the crystal clear waters of the remote Norwegian Fjords.
Rosita's goal is to provide you with a genuine extra virgin cod liver oil that’s as close to the freshness and nutrient content as you would find in the liver of a living codfish.
No chemicals, solvents or mechanical devices are ever used during extraction or production. The oil is completely unrefined and produced under the total absence of heat, an invaluable process that protects its incredible nutritional value.
The result is the same wild and raw liver oil that our ancestors, the Vikings and old Scandinavian fishermen, consumed for robust health and healing.
Rosita's oils are also totally unprocessed and free of hazardous levels of contaminants. They supply the nutrients in the form that Mother Nature intended.
- Wild caught and sustainably harvested from the Helgeland fjords of northern Norway.
- Raw and handcrafted by the Rosita family, using a rare, exclusive and generations-old cold-process extraction technique that turns to nature to separate the oil from the livers.
- Fish to fresh oil within hours!
- Packed in easy-to-take fish gelatin softgels. No fishy aftertaste.
- Convenient for travel: No refrigeration or spoon needed.
- Contains only naturally-occurring vitamin A and vitamin D in the concentration and proportion nature intended. No synthetic vitamins are added.
- Gives you 127 IU vitamin D3 per serving (3 softgels) and 1,260 IU vitamin A per serving, with some variation batch by batch, due to naturally occurring seasonal shifts.
- Gives you 143 mg EPA and 195 mg DHA per serving, along with omega 6, 7, 9 and 11 fatty acids;
- Not winterized like other oils in order to preserve full spectrum of nutritious fats and protect against oxidation.
- Made only from Atlantic cod (Gadus morhua) caught by line (no nets!) in the pristine waters near Dønna, Norway.
- Created in small batches.
- No heat, bleach, solvents, mechanization, winterization or chemicals are used.
- Minimal exposure to oxygen and light and no exposure to metals.
- Each batch is tested twice for contaminants and monitored to maintain strict EU standards before being exported.
- Free of mercury, cadmium and lead.
- Should not be refrigerated in order to preserve integrity of fish gelatin softgels.
- Please note: It takes 9 softgels to give you the equivalent of one teaspoon of liquid cod liver oil. Serving size is 3 softgels.
To maintain the Rosita softgels in the best possible state for the longest time, keep your softgels in dark storage at room temperature - ideally ranging from 58°F to 78°F (15°C to 25°C).
Short temperature excursions either way have a minor impact. Cold temperatures over prolonged periods of time can increase permeability of the gel and so they should not be refrigerated or frozen.
The shelf life of Rosita Extra Virgin Cod Liver Oil softgels is two years from the production date.
- Adults: 3 softgels daily or as needed, with food. (90 capsule bottle will last 30 days)
- Children and sensitive individuals: Begin by taking 1 softgel daily with food, and increase if needed. The softgels may be punctured with a pin and the oil expressed into mouths of young children. Best taken with food.
- Infants (4 months and older, as approved by doctor): 1 to 3 drops daily as needed. The softgels may be punctured with a pin and the oil expressed into the mouth of an infant. Best taken with food.
- Pregnant and nursing mothers: Do not exceed more than 3 softgels daily. Take as needed. Best taken with food.
Wild caught cod liver oil, rosemary, organic vitamin E, fish collagen softgels.