Beekeeper's Naturals Raw Wildflower Honey
500 g / 17.6 oz
- 100% raw, sustainably sourced, enzymatic Wildflower honey -
Sustainably sourced from local apiaries in Ontario, this luscious honey is 100% raw, pure and all-natural - from the fields of wildflowers to your kitchen table. Beekeeper's Naturals' 100% pure wildflower honey contains only naturally occurring nutrients, vitamins, minerals, and enzymes, the way Mother Nature intended us to enjoy it - ensuring that every bottle gives your body true health benefits that processed
Raw wildflower honey is often used by pollen allergy sufferers to lessen their sensitivity to pollen by eating 1 to 2 tsp. of it each day. The idea is, that by introducing small amounts of pollen into their system by eating raw honey, a tolerance to pollen allergens is built up.
Beekeeper's Naturals' wildflower honey is a less sweet varietal with light floral undertones. If you have a particularly sensitive palate, you may also pick up on slight hints of mint. Try it with your granola, superfoods smoothies, healthy baking and more!
Beekeeper's Naturals Wildflower Honey Interesting Facts:
- Raw honey is a nutritive food full of vitamins and minerals.
- 100% Raw, Unpasteurized and Wildcrafted.
- Honey taken before going to bed, mixed with lukewarm water and warm milk can have a sedative effect on the nervous system and may provide a sound and healthy sleep.
- Daily consumption of honey has been shown to improve blood anti-oxidant levels and help prevent lipid peroxidation, or damage to lipids — such as cholesterol — by free radicals
- Certified Paleo, Gluten Free, and Caffeine Free.
Eat it raw, add it to your morning drink / smoothie or use it in place of refined sugar in any of your favorite recipes.
Sustainably-sourced and harvested by hand from remote apiaries full of healthy bees pollinating diverse plants and flowers.
Ingredients: 100% raw, sustainably sourced, enzymatic honey.
Beekeeper's Naturals is a Certified B Corporation!