Beekeeper's Naturals Raw Canadian Bee Pollen
150g | 5.3oz
- Nutritional-Dense Superfood -
Considered one of nature's most completely nourishing foods as it contains nearly all nutrients required by humans, Bee pollen is a complete food and contains many elements that products of animal origin do not possess. About half of its protein is in the form of free amino acids that are ready to be used directly by the body. This superfood is fantastic for anyone leading an on-the-go lifestyle and looking for a natural energy and vitamin boost.
Beekeeper’s Naturals raw bee pollen comes from green apiaries in remote locations with a rich variety of wildflowers for the bees to enjoy. Never heated or treated to preserve ALL of the natural enzymes and vitamins, Beekeeper's Naturals Bee Pollen packs a nutritional punch!
Bee pollen is a powerful and easily assimilated source of vitamins, minerals, amino acids and protein - top your granola, smoothie, avocado toast or salad to help you thrive!
Beekeeper's Naturals Bee Pollen Interesting Facts:
- The carbohydrates, protein and B vitamins can help keep you going all day by enhancing stamina and fighting off fatigue
- The amino acids and vitamins protect the skin and aid the regeneration of cells.
- Bee pollen contains a high quantity of antioxidants that may have an anti-inflammatory effect on the tissues of the lungs, which may prevent the onset of asthma.
- Bee pollen may reduce the presence of histamine, ameliorating many allergies.
- Bee pollen contains enzymes that can aid in digestion.
- Bee pollen may stimulate and restore ovarian function, and therefore may be used to assist in accelerating pregnancy. As well as being a hormonal booster, it is also a great aphrodisiac!
1-2 tablespoons per day.
Sustainably-sourced and harvested by hand from local bee colonies.
Ingredients: 100% raw, sustainably sourced, wildflower bee pollen.
Storage: Keep the jar stored in the refrigerator to keep pollen fresh.
Beekeeper's Naturals is a Certified B Corporation!