Beekeeper's Naturals Propolis Spray
30 ml / 1.06 oz Bottle
- Throat Relief -
Beekeeper’s Naturals Propolis Spray is a great source of antioxidants for the maintenance of good health, a natural immune booster and a natural remedy for the flu, colds and sore throats. 100% Canadian-made with high grade Canadian bee propolis (95% extract), Beekeeper's Naturals' Propolis tastes sweet and is gluten, dairy and alcohol free with no added sugar.
Propolis is nature’s ultimate defender and a powerful superfood for prevention, treatment and fighting off free radicals during periods of stress. Use bee propolis daily for bulletproof immunity and to get a dose of high-grade vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants.
- The word “propolis” is derived from Greek and means “defense of the city” or beehive.
- Propolis is a combination of tree or plant resin collected from bees that is broken down and mixed with enzymes from the bee’s saliva.
- Bees use Propolis to protect the hive from parasites, bacteria, and fungus.
- Has been used by humans since ancient Egyptian times.
- May prevent cavities, cure canker sores and treat root canals due to its anti-inflammatory and anesthetic qualities.
For daily use, take 3-4 sprays of propolis once or twice daily. During periods of increased stress or illness take 4-5 sprays of propolis up to 5 times daily.
Sustainably-sourced and harvested by hand from local bee colonies.
95% high grade Canadian bee propolis extract, non-GMO vegetable glycerin, purified water.
Beekeeper's Naturals is a Certified B Corporation!