30 Chewable Tablets
Genestra HMF Fit For School Probiotic Formula is designed to provide children’s immune support, while reducing the incidence of children's upper respiratory tract infection symptoms.
- Helps to reduce incidence of upper respiratory tract infection (URTI) symptoms
- Provides 12.5 billion CFU of live microorganisms that temporarily modify gut flora
- Includes 50 mg of vitamin C and 1000 IU of vitamin D3 per serving
- Chewable tablets with a delicious natural blackcurrant flavour
- Genestra HMF probiotics (despite having "keep refrigerated" on box) maintain a high degree of stability at 25C for up to 20 days.
Each tablet contains:
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)...........50mg
Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol)......1000 IU
Probiotic Consortium . . . . . . . 12.5 billion CFU
Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL-21)....5 billion CFU
Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL-60)....5 billion CFU
Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis (CUL-34)....2.375 billion CFU
Bifidobacterium bifidum (CUL-20).....0.125 billion CFU
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Xylitol, blackcurrent fruit extract, sorbitol, nautral blackcurrent flavour, silica, magnesium stearate.
Guaranteed to contain no added wheat, gluten, soy, artificial colouring or flavouring, antimicrobial preservatives or dairy products. Ideal for vegetarians.
Store under refrigeration.
Recommended Dosage: Children and Adolescents (4 years and older): Chew one tablet daily with meals, at least 2-3 hours before or after taking antibiotics or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner. Immune support: Use for a minimum of 4 weeks to see beneficial effects.