Genestra HMF Powder Probiotic Formula
Genestra HMF Powder provides live microorganisms to benefit adult and children's intestinal health and immune system function. Can be used in children ages 1 and older.
- Probiotic that contributes to a natural healthy gut flora
- Helps support gastrointestinal health
- Provides 22 billion CFU per daily dose from: Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL-60), Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL-21), Bifidobacterium bifidum (CUL-20), Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis (CUL-34)
- Includes 1760 mg of fructooligosaccharides (FOS) per daily dose
- Genestra HMF probiotics (despite having "keep refrigerated" on box) maintain a high degree of stability at 25C for up to 20 days.
HMF Powder is a combination of four strains of proprietary human-sourced probiotics that promotes intestinal health in adults and children. The intestinal microbiota, which contains more than 400 bacterial species, can be altered by antibiotic use, aging, and premature or caesarean births.
The intestines are critical barriers that selectively allow absorption or promote the excretion of dangerous compounds, and their function depends on a healthy bacterial balance.
Each scoop (1 g) contains"
Probiotic Consortium . . . . . . . 11 billion CFU
Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL-60)
Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL-21)
Bifidobacterium bifidum (CUL-20)
Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis (CUL-34)
(formerly Bifidobacterium lactis)
Fructooligosaccharides (FOS). . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 880 mg
Recommended dosage for Adults and Children (1 year and older): In a glass, add water to one scoop (¼ teaspoon) of HMF Powder and mix. Take two times daily with meals, or as recommended by your health care practitioner.