Genestra Magnesium Glycinate Powder
Magnesium is a cofactor in over 300 metabolic reactions. It is involved in the maintenance of muscle function, nutrient metabolism and muscle contraction, among several other important physiological roles.
In Canada, insufficient magnesium intake is estimated to occur in more than one-third of adolescents and adults, with even higher levels of insufficient intake in elderly individuals.
Supplementation with magnesium glycinate has been shown to decrease the severity of muscle cramping, including in pregnant women
Magnesium glycinate in a convenient powder
- Provides a gentle form of magnesium that is less likely to cause loose stools
- Helps to maintain proper muscle function, including the heart muscle
- Supports nutrient and energy metabolism
- Aids in the development and maintenance of bones and teeth
- Offers 205 mg of magnesium per scoop
|Each Scoop (2.7 grams) contains:|
|Magnesium (magnesium bisglycinate)||205 mg|
Adults and Adolescents (9 years and older): Take 1 scoop daily or as recommended by your primary health provider.