Organika Beef Bone Broth Powder
Sourced from Grass-Fed cows, Organika’s Beef Bone Broth is anti-biotic and hormone free. Traditionally, Bone Broth is prepared by prolonged boiling of the bones into savoury liquid, which breaks down the collagen releasing the full nutrients. Organika’s Bone Broth Protein Powder is simmered 24-48 hours to extract the maximum amount of nutrients. Organika’s Beef Bone Broth contains a high amount of gelatin and requires boiling hot water to dissolve evenly. It is also high in protein and has no carbohydrates or sugar.
Bone Broth is traditionally known to be rich in vitamins and minerals. to help with the following: maintain psychological health, promotes satiety, supports gut health, IBS, leaky gut, relieve upper and lower respiratory tract infections.
Bone Broth Protein Powder is hypoallergenic, low sodium, MSG free, non-GMO, and paleo diet-friendly
Bone Broth Beef Protein Powder is great by itself or mixed with your favourite soup, sauce, or stew. Made locally, enjoyed worldwide
- Pure and Convenient- saves you time and money.
- Naturally contains GAGs (Hyaluronic acid, Chondroitin, Glucosamine).
- Tested for all heavy metals, and pesticides.
- From pasture raised, grass-fed cows from Sweden.
- Ketogenic and Paleo friendly.
Mix 2 tbsp of the broth powder in 12 oz of hot water or use it in other applications like soups, broths, and cooking.
Note: Organika Beef Bone Broth is a 100% natural product and is high in natural collagen protein. It is also free from additives such as emulsifiers and fillers, which is why the product may not mix instantly in water. Adding hot water into the powder while mixing reduces the clumping effect and results in faster dissolution.
For Best Results:
1) Try adding the powder to the cup first, then adding hot water.
2) When clumps appear, use spoon to press it against the wall of the cup. This helps spread the broth powder out, and breaks the clumps, so more water comes into contact with it.
3) Mix until dissolves then enjoy the filler and emulsifier free Bone Broth!
INGREDIENT: Beef Bone Broth.