Organika Gelatinized Organic Maca
Also known as Peruvian Ginseng, Maca (Lepidium meyenii) is grown in the high plateaus of the Andes mountains in Peru. The roots are carefully selected then washed before they are cut, cooked, dried and made ready for milling.
Maca is beneficial to men and women of any age, but especially those over the ages of 30 when hormone levels start to decline.
- In men, maca is used to promote healthy testosterone levels, which helps improve strength, vitality, hair health, higher bone mass density and sexual drive.
- In women, maca supplementation has been studied to help normalize the symptoms of premenstrual/menstrual symptoms as well as the symptoms of menopause including hot flashes, night sweats, cramps, fatigue and lethargy.
Organika Organic Gelatinized Maca Powder undergoes a specialized procedure, involving additional slow cooking and an extrusion process which splits large starch chains. This process creates a powder that blends easily and instantly into your favourite food.
- Balances hormones and promotes mental clarity
- Increases stamina and athletic performance
- Supports physical and emotional aspects of sexual health
- Balances mood and emotional state during menopause
- Supports healthy bone structure and stress levels
- Increases Energy (Acute or Chronic Fatigue)
- Improves physical and emotional well being
Mix 1 tsp in 12 oz of cold water or use it in other applications like shakes, baking, and smoothies.
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you suffer from any psychological disorder and/or condition such as frequent anxiety or depression; if you have high blood pressure; if you are taking blood thinners or antidepressants; or if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
INGREDIENT: Organic gelatinized maca powder
Dairy, egg, artificial preservatives, colours, yeast, artificial sweeteners, wheat, gluten, soya, corn, or GMO ingredients.