St. Francis Herb Farm Canadian Bitters Maple
Relieve your digestive disturbances and support your digestive fire with our Canadian Bitters Maple, a new version of our original Canadian Bitters formula modified to bring pleasure to the palate with a hint of sweetness.
Canadian Bitters is one of St. Francis Herb Farm's best known formulas. Canadian Bitters contains what are considered cooling (bitter) herbs and warming (pungent) herbs, as well as aromatic digestives.
Take Canadian Bitters Maple formula if you're experiencing digestive problems and dyspepsia, e.g. gas, bloating, or stomach upset and you want a formula that takes the edge off the bitters part of bitters. Canadian Bitters Maple also makes for perfect day to day balance and support for your digestive health.
- An innovative new version of our classic Canadian Bitters formula with maple syrup added to take off the bitter edge
- Relieves digestive disturbances
- Stimulates appetite and aids digestion
- Helps prevent nausea and increases bile flow
- Not habit-forming, like other laxative-heavy bitters formulas
Ingredients: Artichoke, Dandelion, Gentian, Chamomile, Turmeric, Burdock, Black, Walnut, Ginger
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Distilled water, Certified Organic alcohol, Certified Organic Vegetable glycerine
Adults: Take 1-2 ml (30-60 drops) 3 times daily, in a little water, on an empty stomach. Take 15-60 minutes before meals.