St. Francis Herb Farm Echinacea Goldenseal
Relieve the symptoms of your cold and shorten its duration with the superb two-herb combination of our Echinacea Goldenseal Tincture.
Take our Echinacea Goldenseal Tincture if you're fighting a cold or flu or sore throat, or if you're struggling with a gastrointestinal infection.
St. Francis Herb Farm uses certified organically grown herbs in our Echinacea Goldenseal herbal formula.
- Synergy of two antimicrobial herbs
- Tonic for mucous membranes
- Infection-figher that shortens duration of colds and flu
- Treats sore throats
- Works well for gastrointestinal infections as well
- With hydrastine and berberine, two broad-spectrum antimicrobial constituents of goldenseal
Medicinal Ingredients (per 1 ml):
Echinacea (Echinacea angustifolia, root and rhizome) 0.7 ml (1:4, QCE 175 mg)
Goldenseal (Hydrastis Canadensis, root and rhizome) 0.3 ml (1:5, QCE 60 mg)
Certified Organic alcohol, Distilled water
Adults: Take 2 ml (60 drops) 3 times daily in a little water on an empty stomach.
Duration of Use:
Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 8 weeks.