St. Francis Herb Farm Go Pro Matrix
St. Francis Herb Farm GoPro Matrix assists in the building of lean muscle when combined with regular training and a healthy, balanced diet. It also helps build and repair body tissues.
GoPro Matrix offers the following benefits:
- Derived from the milk of pasture-raised goats, free from antibiotics, hormones, and other chemicals
- Source of amino acids involved in muscle protein synthesis
- A superior non isolate protein supplement
- Contains lacto-fermented protein, which aids digestion and absorption
- Well tolerated by most , since goat’s milk most closely resembles human milk
- A full-spectrum bioavailable protein source, including casein and whey
- Provides a complete amino acid profile and is easily digestible, assimilated, and absorbable
Adults: 1-2 times a day, add 2 tbsp (20g) of Go Pro® Matrix to 1 or 2 cups of hot water, milk, juice, or your favourite non-carbonated beverage and mix vigorously immediately before consumption. May also be enjoyed in yogurt, milkshakes, smoothies, or on hot or cold cereal. Make sure to drink enough fluid before, during, and after exercise.
Cautions and Warnings:
Consult a health care practitioner before using this product if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Do not use this product if you have a goat milk allergy.
Medicinal Ingredients per 2 tbsp serving (20g):
Pure goat milk protein (fermented goat milk protein, including whey) 12.7g
Natural vanilla flavour, Probiotic cultures (used to initiate fermentation). No chemicals or preservatives added.
This product contains milk products/derivatives.
Goat Milk Protein
- Whole food matrix
- From Pasture-fed Goats
Low temperature process