St. Francis Herb Farm Mineral Matrix
Mineral Matrix is a source of minerals for the maintenance of good health, specifically potassium, calcium, magnesium, and phosphorus.
The ideal dietary supplement, our Mineral Matrix® pure dehydrated goat whey is an all-natural, highly concentrated whole-food source of more than 25 naturally occurring macro and trace minerals in a bio-organic form that our bodies recognize and utilize with ease.
Health Benefits of Mineral Matrix®
- Helps with the pain associated with joint disorders, including rheumatism and arthritis
- An excellent source of the minerals and trace elements vital to a child’s nutrition
- A great means of supplying the much needed minerals and trace elements that are depleted through pregnancy or breast feeding in expectant or new mothers
- Strengthens a deficient immune system
- Helps in overcoming lethargy and fatigue
Soy Free, Gluten Free, and Hypoallergenic.
Adults: Add 26 g (2 tbsp) one time daily to 250 mL (8 oz) of hot water, juice, yogurt, coffee, tea, or smoothie and mix vigorously. Can also be added as a seasoning to salads, vegetables, casseroles, gravies, and soups. Take a few hours before or after taking other medications.
Do not use this product, if you have a goat milk allergy.
Medicinal Ingredients per 2 tbsp. serving (26 g):
Whey (Capra hircus, Goat milk) 26 g
Whey protein 1.3 g
Potassium (elemental) 779 mg
Calcium (elemental) 190 mg
Phosphorus (elemental) 100 mg
Magnesium (elemental) 20 mg
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Silicon dioxide
Goat Milk Minerals
- Whole Food Matrix
- Electrolyte Replacement
- From Pasture-Fed Goats
Facts about Mineral Matrix®
- Mineral combinations found in whole foods like Mineral Matrix® are easily assimilated by the body.
- High in potassium and calcium.
- Low temperature processed.
- Mineral Matrix® goats are pasture-fed and free of antibiotics, hormones, pesticides, and other additives.
Good things to know about Mineral Matrix®
The pure goat whey that is dehydrated to make Mineral Matrix® provides high concentrations of various minerals and is a pure food, free of chemical additives. The minerals in Mineral Matrix® occur in a highly complex form called a food matrix, which the body easily recognizes and absorbs.