St. Francis Herb Farm UTI Clear
Our UTI Clear is a tincture formula that is used as a urinary tract antiseptic to help relieve benign urinary tract infections.
Consider using UTI Clear if you're experiencing a urinary tract infection.
St. Francis Herb Farm uses either certified organic or wildcrafted herbs in our Uritrin® herbal formula.
- Featuring golden rod, an anti-inflammatory urinary tract antiseptic, and juniper, a gentle diuretic with antimicrobial properties
- With dandelion, a powerful diuretic and liver tonic
- Includes horsetail, a urinary anti-infective herb that reduces stones and tones the walls of the bladder and urethra
- Complemented by hydrangea, a calming herb that prevents urinary stones, and the antiseptic qualities of echinacea and yarrow
- Also with marshmallow, whose mucilaginous properties soothe inflammation of the genito-urinary tract
|Medicinal Ingredients (per 1 ml):|
|Dandelion (Taraxacum officinale, whole plant) (1:1, QCE 160 mg fresh OR 1:3.5, QCE 46 mg dry)||0.16 ml|
|Juniper (Juniperus communis, fruit) (1:3, QCE 50 mg)||0.15 ml|
|Golden Rod (Solidago canadensis, flowering top) (1:2, QCE 60 mg fresh OR 1:4, QCE 30 mg dry)||0.12 ml|
|Marshmallow (Althaea officinalis, root) (1:1.85, QCE 65 mg fresh OR 1:4, QCE 30 mg dry)||0.12 ml|
|Echinacea (Echinacea angustifolia, root and rhizome) (1:4, QCE 30 mg)||0.12 ml|
|Hydrangea (Hydrangea arborescens, root and rhizome) (1:4, QCE 30 mg)||0.12 ml|
|Horsetail (Equisetum arvense, top) (1:4, QCE 27.5 mg)||0.11 ml|
|Yarrow (Achillea millefolium, flower) (1:4, QCE 25 mg)||0.10 ml|
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Certified Organic alcohol, Distilled water
Adults: Take 2 ml (60 drops) 3 times daily in a little water on an empty stomach. Take a few hours before or after taking other medications.