Suro Elderberry Syrup for Kids, 118mL
118mLFight colds, flu, cough and sore throat with Certified Organic Elderberry Syrup made with organic Canadian elderberry, extracts of elderflowers, propolis, and raw honey. Traditionally used to help fight colds and flu. Alcohol free. Made especially for kids, this syrup tastes good! Soothes sore throats, helps in case of coughing, fever. Also contains elderflower and propolis tinctures with Canadian raw honey.
- Gluten-Free, Alcohol-Free
- Certified Organic, Non GMO
- No added water or fructose
- Canadian, Organic, Raw, Unpasteurized Honey
- Once open, good until expiry date (good for 2 years if opened!)
- Better resistance to heat and light than European elderberry
- Approved by Health Canada
- Elderberry, elderflower and echinacea extracts
- A syrup that tastes good and works
Shake well before use. Refrigerate after opened.
- 10 to 14 years old: 1 tsp (5ml) 2 to 4 times per day
- 5 to 9 years old: 1 tsp (5ml) 2 times per day
- 2 to 4 years old: 1 tsp (5ml) once a day
- 1 to 2 years old: Follow health care provider’s recommendation
Medicinal Ingredients PER Tbsp (15ml):
1:2.77, (1,675 mg) organic Elderberry (Sambucus canadensis); 1:5.08, (28,5 mg) propolis tincture (bee hive); 1:2.14, (100 mg) fresh organic Elderflower.”
Non-pasteurized organic honey, organic apple cider vinegar.