Suro Organic Elderberry Syrup, 118mL
Fight colds, flu, cough and sore throat with Certified Organic Elderberry Syrup made with organic Canadian elderberry, extracts of elderflowers, propolis, and raw honey. Traditionally used to help fight colds and flu. Soothes sore throats, helps in case of coughing, fever. Also contains propolis, elderflower and echinacea tinctures with Canadian raw honey.
Physician-formulated, each dose of adult syrup contains over 3,000mg of elderberry, has zero water and is fructose-free.
- Certified Organic, Non GMO
- No added water or fructose
- Canadian, Organic, Raw, Unpasteurized Honey
- Once open, good until expiry date (good for 2 years if opened!)
- Better resistance to heat and light than European elderberry
- Approved by Health Canada
- Elderberry, elderflower and echinacea extracts
- A syrup that tastes good and works
Shake well before use. Refrigerate after opened.
- 2 to 4 times per day
- Adults: 2tsp (10ml)
- 10 to 14 years old: 1tsp (5ml)
- 5 to 9 years old: 1/2tsp (2.5ml)
- 2 to 4 years old: 1/4tsp (1.25ml)
Medicinal Ingredients PER Tbsp (15ml):
1:2.91, (331.6 mg) organic Elderberry (Sambucus canadensis); 1:5.08, (4.82 mg) propolis tincture (bee hive); 1:5.5, (1.91 mg) Echinacea root tincture (Echinacea purpurea).
Water, Honey*, Elderberries*, Aniseed* Spearmint*, Cinnamon*, Juniper berries*, Vitamin C, Essential oil of clove*, Organic*.