Well Told Health Vitamin D Booster
Plant-Based sunshine in a bottle. An essential factor in the development and maintenance of bones, teeth and general health. A majority of North Americans are vitamin D deficient and it's impossible to get it through diet.Calcium intake, when combined with sufficient Vitamin D, a healthy diet and regular exercise may reduce the risk of developing osteoporosis.
WHY TAKE IT
- If you work indoors or wear sunscreen, since our bodies convert sunshine into vitamin D.
- If you live anywhere north of the 37th parallel since the northern hemisphere does not get strong enough sunlight for sufficient vitamin D production.
- If you are looking for good bone and teeth health.
- Because a majority of North Americans are vitamin D deficient and it’s impossible to get through diet.
- Calcium intake, when combined with sufficient Vitamin D, a healthy diet and regular exercise may reduce the risk of developing osteoporosis.
- Helps in the absorption and use of calcium and phosphorus.
- As vitamin D needs vary, Well Told Health suggest you get a blood test
- so your healthcare provider can recommend the right dose for you.
- No synthetics
- No fillers
- No isolates
- No dairy
- No soy
- Gluten free
- Non-GMO Project Verified
Dosage: Children 6-12 years, Adolescents 13-17 years, and adults: Take one capsule per day.
Ingredients: Organic Portobello Mushrooms, Organic Quinoa, Organic SpinachWell Told Health source the highest quality most nourishing certified organic ingredients that they can find.
ORGANIC PORTOBELLO MUSHROOMS
Specially grown and exposed to the sun to create Vitamin D.
High in magnesium, which helps Vitamin D absorption.
An antioxidant powerhouse that helps with Vitamin D absorption.
Well Told Health capsule shells are 100% vegan, made with either tapioca or cellulose derived from pine trees.